Friday 5 August 2016

Everything Grows with Love

I've wanted to try no line coloring for a while now, but I wanted to do it using colored pencils.  So tonight, I hauled out my Prisma Colored pencils and the Flower Trio stamp from Hero Arts.  I stamped the card onto some light blue card stock with Whisper ink from Close to my Heart.  I then colored the flowers using m colored pencils.  The Flower Trio stamp was great because it already had the dark and the light areas marked off (though I didn't follow this completely).  I colored the flowers AND the background, and also drew in some leaves at the bottom.



I finished the card by putting some iridescent paint through the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil, which added a great shimmer and texture to the card base.  The sentiment is from Close to my Heart, from a set that called Stuck on You that I believe is no longer available.  I gave some dimension to my card using blue fun foam.  Yes, blue.  I'm all out of white, and I'm ok with that lol.

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog: Fabulous Florals

No comments:

Post a Comment