Sunday 14 August 2016

Coloring on Vellum


I wanted to show everyone how I did the rainbow colored vellum technique that I used in my Wild card for one of the SSS challenges, so I made a little process video for YouTube.  I made this card using the Silly Monster Rockstars and the Stripes and Stitching stamp sets from Your Next Stamp.




You can see the video tutorial here:




I'm also entering this card into the Let's Go Wild challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog here.  After all, I think my Rockstar is pretty wild!

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute! Such a fun card! Thank you so much for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeks - so much fun! Looks great with that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeks - so much fun! Looks great with that background.

    ReplyDelete