Wednesday 31 August 2016

Simple Rainbow Thanks

So, one of my favorite stamp companies, Your Next Stamp, is hosting the challenge this week over at CASology, so I decided I had to participate.  Also, it means that now I have one more challenge that I can enter weekly to inspire me to make cards.  This week's "Cue Card" was "stitch".  For this challenge, I stamped a panel using Your Next Stamp's Stripes and Stitching in rainbow colors, and then die cut the panel using Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangles, which I popped up with fun foam.





 I also used Your Next Stamp's Fancy Thanks die, which I cut three times and glued together to create a thicker sentiment.  I wanted even more dimension and some shine on that, so I added glossy accents.  I finished the card with a few self adhesive sequins, just to give it a little pop.  I'm not if this is what a clean and simple card should look like, but I think maybe it fits the bill.  One thing I didn't like about this card was that it ate up the last of my Tombow Mono Multi adhesive.  Now I need to go buy more...  *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful modern, clean & simple design! I love the rainbow colors!!! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design Randall that beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design! Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete