Sunday 28 August 2016

"Reel" Friends

So I was going through my stamps today so that I could do a little fall cleaning (what? So I'm behind like half a year.  Don't judge! 0_~ ), and I came across exactly what I said yesterday I didn't have: a fishing stamp.  I had totally forget about the Mulberry Wood fishing stamp that I had bought from Crafter's Companion years ago.  So of course I made a card.





This was a pretty basic one.  I stamped the card in My Favorite Things Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, and then colored my image using Sakura watercolors.  I then cut the image to 4 1/4 by 4 1/4, and mounted it on a water color background.  The sentiment was made by using the leftover watercolor background; I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink and embossed it in white using Ranger super fine detail white embossing powder.

I'm entering this card in:

SSS Monday Card Challenge: Go Fish
SSS Wednesday Card Challenge: It's Hip to be Square

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card, the stamp is so cute and love the watercolor look, so pretty. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Renee! The image is adorable and you've coloured it beautifully.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete